Multiple Address Books planned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Address Books planned?

The current version of OXtender for Thunderbird (1.7.0-0 and 1.7.0-3) only supports synchronisation of contacts from my private address book and the global address book.

According to the documentation and this forum, the global address book only consists of system users and resources.

If a company creates a public folder with a company wide address book, this address book can not be synchronised to thunderbird. This is a shame.

Change Request: Please add the possibility for multiple address books to in the Contacts section of Open-Xchange Connector Preferences (private and public).

Many thanks in advance, Michael.
    Last edited by eichi; 09-02-2010, 01:34 PM.

Hi Michael,

the OXtender for Thunderbird is developed by fusionworx, you might use their ticket system for feature requests: http://trac.fusionworkx.com/open-xch...bird-connector

Greetings

Comment

The Roadmap says, that version 1.8 (including multible addressbooks) was finished 3 weeks ago, but there is still no version 1.8...

See: http://trac.fusionworkx.com/open-xch...admap?show=all
      Last edited by oliver.meimberg; 09-02-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Oops, didn't notice "Synchronisation of all contact folders" in the roadmap for Version 1.8.

I also wonder, when we'll see this version.

Comment

Hallo,

the development for the 1.8er version is finished. I sent this version two weeks ago to some people for testing. But currently I'm fixing two urgent problems of the 1.7er version regarding appointment notifications. If these things are done and I'm sure that most starting problems of the 1.8er version are resolved I prepare a public beta version. I guess it will be available end of the next week.

Best regards,
          Sebastian
          Last edited by sebastiankauss; 09-03-2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Hello Sebastian,
            any news on this topic ? Any planned releasedate for Version 1.8 ?

Thanks for your work !
            Hibbelharry

Comment

Bump. Still interested.

Comment

Bump ! Any developer still alive here ?

Comment

Please note that the OXtender for Thunderbird is not an Open-Xchange product, see thunderbird-oxtender.com and their support site for more information to contact and request features.

Greetings

Comment

Acknowledged, but thunderbird-oxtender.com lists this forum as first waypoint to seek for support. I think opening a bug for asking a releasedate which was discussed here before would be a wrong idea. It's unfortunate that the Roadmap isn't updated in a while and none of the developers seems to be around currently, but the question I asked is still valid. So time again for a bump

Greetings !
                    Hibbelharry

Comment

Hi,

sorry for the late response, there are currently some other things that I have to fix for the OXtender. Some problems with recurrence appointments, with mail notifications, a french translation and I'm working on a release for http://addons.mozilla.org.

And I promise I do an update on the roadmap as soon as possible

Best regards,
                      Sebastian

Comment

Sounds all good, thanks for your work !

Greetings
                        Hibbelharry

Comment

Another week passed by and no update on the roadmap neither a release.

Bump !

Sorry for the inconvenience but it would still be nice to know when or if something is coming up and a timeframe.

Greetings !
                          Hibbelharry

Comment

Thanks for updating the Roadmap !

Greetings !
                            Hibbelharry

Comment

Two Weeks behind Roadmap, so it's time again to ask for a status update. Any News ?

Greetings !
                              Hibbelharry

Comment

Working...
                              X