Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency: User deleted Public Mailing list - how to undelete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency: User deleted Public Mailing list - how to undelete?

One of the church secretaries, who has admin rights to the "Public Folders | Public Mailing Lists" area, accidentally deleted the mailing list for the entire church membership. Anyone have an idea on how to get it back?

Hi,

i`d suggest to restore your backups.

Greetings

Comment

Won't that delete everyone's email, etc.? I doubt anyone has changed things like lists, but I know files have been added, etc. Perhaps I could restore just certain tables? Like prg_contacts and del_prg_contacts and oxfolder_tree and del_oxfolder_tree?

In other words, do you know which tables are involved with mailing lists and contacts?

Comment

By files I mean files in the filestore.

Comment

Well you could try that, but there is no guarantee that the data won`t be inconsistent afterwards. E-Mail is not stored at the database or the filestore, its stored at the IMAP server.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
            Hi,

i`d suggest to restore your backups.

Greetings
            Won't that delete everyone's email, etc.? I doubt anyone has changed things like lists, but I know files have been added, etc. Perhaps I could restore just certain tables? Like prg_contacts and del_prg_contacts and oxfolder_tree and del_oxfolder_tree?

In other words, do you know which tables are involved with mailing lists and contacts?

Comment

Working...
            X