Greek Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greek Language

I would like to translate OX to the greek language. I have created a user in Pootle with the same username as in these forums (nsarris).

Regards

N. Sarris

Thanks for your help. We're currently in the process of updating to the next version. The Greek language files are set up already for the next version, but need to be prepared for the packaging before being made available for translation. Please stay tuned a bit. We want to prevent you from translating an old version. We'll keep you informed.

Regards,
    Antje

Comment

Greek is now available in pootle and you might start if you want. Your user account is activated.

Thanks and regards,
      Antje

Comment

Thanks, I'll start sometime this week. One minor thing I noticed, you have the language as Έλληνας when it should be Ελληνικά

Comment

Fixed the language name.
          A first package will be ready tomorrow morning.
          Please do not forget to checkin/commit your translations.

Comment

Just an update, GUI and Server messages are done. The last and final part (errors) will probably be done by next week.

Is this going to be included in the next version or is this only reserved for the officially supported languanges?

Comment

Originally posted by nsarris View Post
              Just an update, GUI and Server messages are done. The last and final part (errors) will probably be done by next week.
              Great!
              Thank you for your efforts!

Is this going to be included in the next version or is this only reserved for the officially supported languanges?
              This will be released with one of the next updates, but only the officially supported languages will be available with every releases because of the coordination efforts.

Comment

Working...
              X