ox.io Login impossible - Error 503

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ox.io Login impossible - Error 503

Since some hours I get an Error 503 when trying to login.
    Code:
    Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Phusion_Passenger/2.2.7 Server at www.ox.io Port 443
    Is it real maintenance or some bigger problem (perhaps unknown by the administration)? I would like to test some more before upgrading from 6.16 to 6.18.

Thanks for response.

We're going to check this. Thanks!

//edit: fixed!
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 11-02-2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Works again. Thanks for your fast reaction.

Comment

Once again I m not able to login.
        LGI-0006 Category=1 Message=Invalid credentials. exceptionID=471871456-4625

Comment

We're just upgrading the machine, please stand by.

Perhaps you're just using a wrong user/password combination like the error message says?
          Last edited by Martin Heiland; 11-15-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

i have in the logs:
            Caused by: javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: Login failed: authentication failure

so username or password is wrong. Please also check if there are unwanted spaces after name/password.

Comment

Sorry my fault. Because of the "password change bug" in 6.18.1rev6 I tried to change my password in ox.io 6.18.1rev5 and it worked there. But I forgot to change my Password-DB in Firefox and external.
              Now I m loged in. Thx.

Comment

Working...
              X