Admin GUI on CentOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin GUI on CentOS

Has anyone got the admin gui for OX 6.18 working on Centos.

I am having problems finding information relating to web access, or even desktop access, configuration for the administration gui.

Is it a case of enabling something when registering the server or creating contexts? Using the CLT is complicated and I am concerned that I will break should I set a wrong command parameter.

Is it possible to run the jar files on a Windows desktop at all?

Hi

search for Peter's Admin GUI here in the forum.

Comment

Thanks for the pointer sebbel. I have now an Admin GUI.

Now my project can go ahead. Thank you again.

Comment

With regard to the Admin GUI database access, I am seeing an error...
        "java.lang.Exception: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.StorageExcep tion: com.openexchange.admin.plugins.PluginException: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.StorageExcep tion: Table 'configdb.sequence_context' doesn't exist at at.sciencesoft.controller.CreateContext.process(Cr eateContext.java:144) at at.sciencesoft.controller.Main.process(Main.java:8 3) at ......"

The database "configdb" does not have the table mentioned above "sequence_context". Should I just create this table? and if so what fields should it have?
        Last edited by Guest; 12-10-2010, 12:04 PM. Reason: addition to text

Comment

Hi!

This error is probably not GUI releated.
          See following posting

Peter

Comment

I managed to get Admin GUI running.
            I ran again the initconfigdb again after confirming open-xchange-admin-plugin-autocontextid was installed. After this I created a new table in mysql.configdb called sequence_context which was same as configdb_sequence.

After running oxinstaller script, registerserver, registerfilstore & registerdatabase, I opened browser to admin-gui URL (http://myoxserver/servlet/webserver/index.html) and deleted the context created in earlier step.

Now a new context could be created but when doing so an error appears. This can be ignored and can continue to view context after setting contextadmin.

I can create new users in the default context through the gui but am getting errors now when I select Users when using a new context though, again I will continue to try and fix - help always accepted

I will continue to update this thread as I go along.

Comment

Working...
            X