Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack overflow

"Stack overflow at line 9716"

Anyone got that? When browsing mail from ox webui. Lots and lots of mail inside.

Any ideas where to start? I tried filing bug but apparently you cannot do that for free edition.

Hi,

of course everyone can file bug reports at https://bugs.open-xchange.com/

Please describe in detail what browser, OX version and operating system you are using. For this error, its also critical to know if and how the error can be reproduced.

Greetings

Comment

Hm, I have noticed memory utilization is near the max specified by runtime parameters (512).

Should be enough if I increase -Xmx I guess? What about there -XX parameters?

This is what I got now (the default)
      JAVA_XTRAOPTS="-Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:NewSize=256m -XX:MaxNewSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=6 -XX:MaxPermSize=128M"

Some users have TONS of mail, so I guess this could be the reason for crashing.

Comment

Hi,

the JVM and OX will use some memory for caching so its nothing bad to have memory used. Unused memory does not server any purpose. You could try to increase the Xmx value to 1024 if you like and check then. That value is the maximum memory that will be used by the JVM process.

By the way - the initial error is thrown by the web browser and is not related to the OX server in any way. Its Internet Explorers way of telling you that something is broken... sadly its not very talkative.

Greetings
        Last edited by Martin Heiland; 12-23-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X