Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPhone / IPodTouch / IPad und IOS 4.x.x

Hi,

we have some Troubles using the open-xchange-meta-mobility-6.18.2.0-14_14.1 package while syncing with IOS Devices Version higher as 4.x.x .
    Calendar Sync seems to work fine, except that some occurrences of appointments-series are skipped in the sync. On an IOS Device using version 3.1.3 the appointments are all synced fine.
    Setup of the IOS devices is identical.

Are there any special tasks to do for newer IOS versions ?

Kind Regards
    Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

we use and have tested the latest iOS Versions. Could you be more precise about the issue you face? How can it be reproduced? What versions of open-xchange-eas and open-xchange-usm are installed? There are a number of known bugs at mobile calendar software, could also be an issue of iOS which we can analyze.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi Martin,

An exsample of the problem is about an appointment series starting 13. October 2010 weekly until 5. of January 2011. The occurrences of 10/27/10 and 01/05/11 are displayed in the webinterface and synced to the 3.1.3 IOS verison IPodTouch but not synced to the 4.x.x IOS version IPad/IPodTouch/IPhone. On the 4.x.x IOS version devices the occurrences are simply not visible and/or not existend.

I could provide an ical export of the series if needed.

Kind Regards,
      Jürgen

Comment

Hi,

i can reproduce that weekly appointments are one occurrence too short on iOS4 (iPhone 4, 4.2.1) but the appointment on 10/27/10 is correctly synchronized.

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

additionally I see that appointment invitations are not synced to IOS4 devices. If the appointment is accepted via the webinterface it is synced, but as long as it is not accepted the invitation is not shown on the IOS4 device. On IOS3xx Devices everything is working as expected.

Kind Regards,
          Jürgen

Comment

Jep, we fixed some invitatioon stuff with 6.18.2 and more recent releases.

Comment

Working...
            X