• Show
Clear All

Hi,

ok, I added your account.

Best regards,
    Sebastian

Comment

Hi Sebastian,

could you add my account "oliver.meimberg" to the project?

Thanks,

Oliver

Comment

Sebastian,

could you please add my user "hello_world" to the project ?

Comment

Hi folks,

will try to help to push the project forward. It's long time ago I've been programming, but i like the oxtender so i try to help you.

Are there any further information about the project except the sourcecode at assembla?

@Sebastian: Please put my account "alaska" to the svn assembla group.

Best regards, alaska.

Comment

Hello Sebastian,

can you please add me as a member to the assembla space. (assembla account: hajo.passon)

I'm working as developer for form4 - a OX partner.

Best regards, Hajo

Comment

many thanks for your work - I'm not a programmer...
              currently i'm using OXtenter 1.7.5.6 with TB 3.1

Will there be a new version compatible to thunderbird 5.0 in the near future?

Best regards HPVD

Comment

Hi Sebastian,

pleas can you add me to the project as "mmlitz"

Thank you an kind regards
                Michael

Comment

Can anyone say if development on the TB 0Xtender has now restarted? Any ETA for when a version for TB5 will be available for testing?

I've just installed OX6 and am a little stuck without a TB5 0Xtender. Does the version linked to atwww.thunderbird-oxtender.com/download still work with the last version of TB3? I may switch back to TB3 if that is working well until the TB5 version becomes available.

Comment

Hi
                    For some reason my previous post never got published so I am trying again.

Just wondering if there was any progress on this project? I've installed the community edition of Open Xchange server 6 but need to get the Oxtender for Thunderbird 5. If a version for TB5 is a long way off I may consider rolling TB back to version 3.1 but would like to try avoid that if possible. Any update would be welcome.

Comment

I have modified the version "open-xchange-thunderbird-connector-1.7.8-2-TB3" to work with Thunderbird 6, but since I am not part of the development team, I can not contribute the source code to the assembla.com-SVN.

In the process porting the code to Thunderbird 6 I had to dissable the thread-based synchronization (--> Thunderbird blocks now while sychronizing as was the case with pre-Thunderbird-2-versions) but other than that the modified version seems to work fine.

Is there a TB-OXtender developer who is interested in the code and whom I can send the modified souce files?

Comment

Originally posted by russa View Post
                        I have modified the version "open-xchange-thunderbird-connector-1.7.8-2-TB3" to work with Thunderbird 6, but since I am not part of the development team, I can not contribute the source code to the assembla.com-SVN.

In the process porting the code to Thunderbird 6 I had to dissable the thread-based synchronization (--> Thunderbird blocks now while sychronizing as was the case with pre-Thunderbird-2-versions) but other than that the modified version seems to work fine.

Is there a TB-OXtender developer who is interested in the code and whom I can send the modified souce files?
                        Hello russa,

that sounds very good and I think will be very appreciated by a few of us. May be it will be the best to ask Sebastion Kauss for an access to the assembla.com-SVN.

Kind regards
                        Michael

Comment

Well, I posted here because looking at the project pages on assembla.com I could not find any means of contacting one of the developers directly.

Comment

Hello russa,

you have to ask Sebastian Kauss here to grant you access to the svn. I made it with a simple posting here. You can see it above and it worked.

Kind regards
                            Michael

Comment

Don't be too optimistic:
                              sebastiankauss, Last Activity: 07-16-2011

Comment

Maybe the project can be forked at sf or so? It would be nice to see some progress in tb 5/6/7 support in any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X