Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Upgrade to 6.20.0 Rev5 existing user will not see calender and more

Hi

I upgradet to 6.20.0 Rev 5, because we hat some trubles with the old upgrade. The upgrade works fine but now, existing user will not see anymore, calender, tasks, infostore and some other settings.

Any ideas?
    Matthias

Hi,

are you sure this is related to the update? We've updated a dozen machines from rev3 to rev5 without any issue. Perhaps some configuration changes have not been applied prior to the restart? Is there anything logged at the logfile, have all packages been updated correctly?

Greetings

Comment

Hi

Yes. I allways do it like in the instruction for the update. New account does not have this problem, existing user.

Comment

Well, if its a user-permission thing, the quick-fix is to set --access-combination-name=all for the entire context, but i'm still curious why this happened in the first place because we did not change any user permissions between 6.20-rev3 and 6.20-rev5

Comment

Befor we was using: OX 6.18.2 (Rev.27) then I tryed to upgrade to 6.20 with: yum update, end of last week but we get problem with a bug (I created a bug-report). Yum upgradet the most of the updates.
          This bug was now fixed today.
          I checke the update-documentation from 6.18.2 to 6.20 but I din't find any changes they have to do.

Comment

Mmm.... after changing user to Webmail and Back to Premium User, he will see all functions again.

Comment

Working...
            X