No announcement yet.

USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1

after deleting a user (using /opt/open-xchange/sbin/deleteuser) I see a lot of

SEVERE: USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1. exceptionID=1941888792-13349
    USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1. exceptionID=1941888792-13349
    at com.openexchange.ajax.writer.FolderWriter.writeOXF olderFieldsAsArray(FolderWriter.java:451)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.Folder.actionGetSubfolders(F older.java:800)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.Folder.actionGetSubfolders(F older.java:406)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.Folder.actionGet(Folder.java :271)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.Folder.doGet(Folder.java:224 )
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:596)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.AJAXServlet.service(AJAXServ let.java:392)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.SessionServlet.service(Sessi onServlet.java:182)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:689)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13RequestHandlerIm pl.doServletService(AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.java: 504)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.AJPv13Request.response(AJPv 13Request.java:129)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13RequestHandlerIm pl.createResponse(AJPv13RequestHandlerImpl.java:31 6)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13ConnectionImpl.c reateResponse(AJPv13ConnectionImpl.java:207)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.najp.AJPv13Task.call(AJPv13 Task.java:346)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:269)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:123)
    at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.runTask(CustomThreadPoolExecuto r.java:738)
    at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.run(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.ja va:764)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    Caused by: USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1. exceptionID=1941888792-13348
    at com.openexchange.groupware.userconfiguration.RdbUs erConfigurationStorage.getUserConfiguration(RdbUse rConfigurationStorage.java:110)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.userconfiguration.Cachi ngUserConfigurationStorage.getUserConfiguration(Ca chingUserConfigurationStorage.java:188)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.userconfiguration.UserC onfigurationStorage.getUserConfiguration(UserConfi gurationStorage.java:173)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.writer.FolderWriter$22.write Field(FolderWriter.java:650)
    at com.openexchange.ajax.writer.FolderWriter.writeOXF olderFieldsAsArray(FolderWriter.java:441)
    ... 18 more
    Caused by: USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1. exceptionID=1941888792-13347
    at com.openexchange.groupware.ldap.RdbUserStorage.get User(RdbUserStorage.java:156)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.ldap.CachingUserStorage .getUser(CachingUserStorage.java:109)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.userconfiguration.RdbUs erConfigurationStorage.loadUserConfiguration(RdbUs erConfigurationStorage.java:414)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.userconfiguration.RdbUs erConfigurationStorage.loadUserConfiguration(RdbUs erConfigurationStorage.java:308)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.userconfiguration.RdbUs erConfigurationStorage.getUserConfiguration(RdbUse rConfigurationStorage.java:108)
    ... 22 more
    Caused by: USR-0010 Category=8 Message=Cannot find user with identifier 308 in context 1. exceptionID=1941888792-13346
    at com.openexchange.groupware.ldap.RdbUserStorage.get User(RdbUserStorage.java:210)
    at com.openexchange.groupware.ldap.RdbUserStorage.get User(RdbUserStorage.java:154)
    ... 26 more

inthe logs - anyone any idea what happened here and how to fix it?

best regards,

guenter

Hi,

are you trying to delete the user with ID 308? is the user removed correctly? Or is it "just" the error message that concerns you?

Greetings

Comment

martin,

thanks for looking into this. the user with id 308 was deleted, i.e. /opt/open-xchange/sbin/listuser doesn't list that user anymore.

however, since then whenever I log in i get the error message and, more importantly, no public folders are visible anymore from the web gui.

i just looked at the database dump - there is an entry for user 308 in the del_user table. also, i see fuid=308 entries in oxfolder_permissions and oxfolder_tree - not sure if these are leftovers that cause the trouble?

best regards,

guenter

Comment

Hi,

do you still get those errors after restarting the OX groupware process?

Greetings

Comment

actually, restarting the groupware service fixed it. So is this a caching bug?

Comment

i wouldn't say it is a bug since such administrative actions work nice on our test setups. There are caches between the admin and the groupware service. Since both services can be distributed on different machines, these caches work on the network layer. Per default, they open some ports (see cache.ccf files, bottom) and connect locally. Usually you only have to reconfigure this in distributed environments. The workaround is to wait a few minutes, then the caches should get invalidated automatically. Perhaps you have changed the OX configuration or use any special kind of Linux network configuration? Some virtual servers don't have a loopback device which leads to such kind of errors.
            Last edited by Martin Heiland; 04-07-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

martin,

guess you're pointing me in the right direction - i wasn't even aware these cache config files exist and indeed they seem to have changed over time:

[root@mail ~]# locate cache.ccf
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/cache.ccf
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/cache.ccf.rpmnew
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/cache.ccf
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/cache.ccf.rpmnew
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/mailcache.ccf
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/sessioncache.ccf
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/sessioncache.ccf.1
              /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/sessioncache.ccf.rpmnew

since the server is in production use right now i don't want to play around with these at the moment, but i will try to fix those files in our next maintenance window.

thanks a lot for your help and best regards,

guenter

Comment

Working...
              X