Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

translation to the Spanish (according to wiki, I do not work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• translation to the Spanish (according to wiki, I do not work)

hello, friends as already it mentions I followed wiki step by step to translate the GUI to Spanish but I do not work I spread I am going to enter remains in 10% and some idea does not load the GUI… any ideas???

ahh attached the file of the translation to Spanish of Colombia (ox.es_CO.po). I hope is of utility.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 09-21-2007, 09:55 PM.

Hi xiao,

first of all - great work! I got the language running following the how-to at the wiki, nearly everything is spanish now (at least i guess because i do not speak spanish)
    What exactly is your problem when compiling the gui using the new language?

Greetings
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 09-22-2007, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xiao View Post
      hello, friends as already it mentions I followed wiki step by step to translate the GUI to Spanish but I do not work I spread I am going to enter remains in 10% and some idea does not load the GUI… any ideas???
      Great work! No idea about the technical difficulties but it is great to see that there is a Columbian/Spanish translation available. Are there big differences between ES_CO and ES from Spain?

René

Comment

it watches the difference basically is not much but of something I am safe is that our Spanish is but perfect who the one of Spain (saying by the real academy of the language). and don't mention it single it wanted to contribute to something this wonderful work….

ah a thing but, eh updated the file because I found like five errors of translation, if somebody please finds but to warn to me….
        to watch associate..
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
          Hi xiao,

first of all - great work! I got the language running following the how-to at the wiki, nearly everything is spanish now (at least i guess because i do not speak spanish)
          What exactly is your problem when compiling the gui using the new language?

Greetings
          this it is my problem, watches the associate….

after following all the instructions of wiki it does not work to me…. it watches modifies the corresponding archives and after that I went to the directory in where was folder open-xchange-GUI (/home/administrador/Desktop/open-xchange/open-xchange-GUI) and executes:
          ant - Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/deploy

and the result is as you see the associate (it remains in 10% and it does not continue loading)…

mm I use debian etch AMD64 and installs open-xchange with your script of installation.

please help me.!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Translation

I'm trying to tranlsate in Italian following the wiki. I' created the .po file but can't find "i18n/languages.js" to add "xx_XX": "Language name" and when build using ant -Dlib.dir=/opt/open-xchange/lib/ deploy don'find the new language.
            Thankx

Comment

Where's your file? I think I can translate it. spanish translation

Comment

Originally posted by outside View Post
                Where's your file? I think I can translate it. spanish translation
                you can find mi file in my first post, this file has been traslated by me and it's overed, but for now I'm not working on it because teh project has made many changes and for now is not the better solution for my....

Comment

How to do translation using wiki?

Hi all,

can anyone help me about this matter?? i will appreciate it! now i'm doin my final year project and my title is on cross language information retrieval...so first i need to do translation then i need to retrieve infomation from google and yahoo.but now i'm stuck in translation in how to use wiki...i don't know where to start...=(

pls help...thanks...it will really means a lot to me

Comment

Working...
                  X