Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exporting mail folders

Hello,

We use open-xchange 6.20.0 Rev5 in my organisation and something important is not working : we can't export email folders from the interface.

I know that was possible with ox 5 but it's not working anymore : the export option from the right click menu of the wanted folder is like unavailable (grey color & so).

It's still possible to export a mail (at the eml format) but it's a bit unfriendly to do it for each one instead of doing on the entire mail folder.

Is it a configuration/right problem or is that feature not implemented???

Thanks by advance for any answer.

Hi,

you can "export" mail folders by simply using any IMAP client you like. IIRC we used the mbox format with OX5 but current IMAP servers all use maildir so thats not easily possible anymore.

Greetings

Comment

Thank you for fast answering.

I know that we can do it from an imap client, but we only use the webmail Interface.
      Having 1000 imap client to configure is something we don't plan to do, that's why i asked about the export feature of the interface, whatever the export format.
      Seeing that there is an export option on the folders, is there any way to handle it??

Comment

Hi,

that export function is only available for contact folders (vcard, csv) and appointment folders (ical). It's shown for mail folders, too - but there is no mail folder export functionality, that's why it is disabled.

Greetings

Comment

Good to know that : thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X