X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't install Open-Xchange

Default Hyperion Installation Problem

The System is an Debian Etch Java 1.5

I had to copy the /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext and /opt/open-xchange/sbin/generatempasswd from an oo-express installation, because they were missing.

when I run the following line then I got an error.

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller -f --oxdb-pass=oxpass --admin-pass=oxpass --maildomain example.com
    initializing database (step 1/2)
    done
    Configuring services
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/configdb.properties
    setting readUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeUrl in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting readProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.1 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting writeProperty.2 in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/configdb.properties
    setting CREATE_HOMEDIRECTORY in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/User.properties
    setting SetupLink in /opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/system.properties
    setting AUTO_TO_LOWERCASE_UID in /opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/User.properties
    (Re)Starting Admin Daemon
    done
    initializing database (step 2/2)
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.openexchange.admin.console.context.Create.setS hortLongOpt(Lcom/openexchange/admin/console/AdminParser;CLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ZZ)Lcom/openexchange/admin/console/CmdLineParser$Option;
    at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.Create.setO ptions(Create.java:191)
    at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.Create.<ini t>(Create.java:99)
    at com.openexchange.admin.console.context.Create.main (Create.java:186)
    user in context 1 could not be created:
    Server response:
    Authentication failed
    Server response:
    Authentication failed
    done
    setting up the system
    creating certificates
    certificate could not be created:
    Server response:
    Authentication failed
    chmod: Zugriff auf �/etc/ssl/certs/eecert.pem� nicht m�lich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    chmod: Zugriff auf �/etc/ssl/private/eekey.pem� nicht m�lich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    chgrp: Zugriff auf �/etc/ssl/private/eekey.pem� nicht m�lich: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
    configuring ox admin gui
    configuring mail system
    using mail.example.com as FQHN of the mail server
    Server response:
    Authentication failed
    done

I read in the forum that the mailsystem must be fully functional before this step,
    but the authentication against the database can only work after the creation of the database ?

It would be great when you can help me I want to finish the installation.

greetings Oliver

Hi Oliver,

did you considered to use the community edition installer? It does most of the work for you (on a fresh installed machine) and configures all required services. You may also analyze the script to see what operations are performed in what order.

Greetings.

Comment

Community Edition Installer

Thanks for the tip with the Installer Where can i find it?
      Iread about it in another post but didnt find it.

Thanks Oliver

Comment

please be aware that the installer has only been tested on fresh installed minimal systems. Other configurations may work too, but there is no guarantee. Note that it will reconfigure services like postfix/cyrus/apache and so on.

Have fun.

Comment

It woks

Thanks it Works

Oliver

Comment

Working...
          X