Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save message on other volume

Hi all
    I have installed Openxchange on a server with two volumes. The first one contains os and Ox the second one is a raid volume that contain a lot of files. I want save emails of a pop3 server and contact on raid volume to avoid loss in case crash. Have you got a solution for this problem?
    Thank you

Hi,

when adding a POP3 Account, its E-Mail get synchronized to the primary IMAP Account. Therefor you should add the mail storage to the redundant volume, which is a good idea anyway. OX is not a mailserver nor does it manage mailboxes, this is a task for your IMAP server.

Greetings

Comment

Thank you martin for your answer! My imap server already save message in raid volume but if i connect to my imap server with another client i can't see my pop3 email. Where is the problem?
      Another question is about contacts and organizer. What can I do?
      Last edited by cotallicus; 05-20-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Hi,

POP3 Accounts are stored at the primary IMAP account and the folders get unsubscribed to not show them twice at OX. Check with your other client for unsubscribed folders. You might the subscribe them. Note that the synchronization is only active while a OX user is logged in. If you need permanent synchronization, consider using fetchmail.
        Data from contacts, tasks and appointments is stored at the MySQL database of your system. The raw files relating to Infostore entries and other attachments are stored at /var/opt/filestore by default. You can adjust that path by using registerfilestore.

Greetings

Comment

i can't see the folders becouse they are unsubscribed. Thank you Martin

Comment

Working...
          X