Create user Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create user Problem

I created an user , but deleted him becaus of some wrong setting.

When i tried to create that user again the system told me that the user could not be created:

user in context 1 could not be created:
    Server response:
    FLD-0075 Category=3 Message=An infostore folder named Oliver Knittel already exists below folder infostore (9) in context 1. Please choose another display name. exceptionID=34195024-3

Where can i delete that folder?

Thanks Oliver

Problem solved

You can remove the infostore folder as oxadmin in the webinterface Infostore -> USERNAME

Comment

Correct, besides the infostore folder, all public and shared folders get owned by oxadmin if the previous owner gets deleted.

Comment

hey
        this means that user with that display name already exist.
        So, try to create user with diff. display name

regards,
        Mayank

Originally posted by oknittel View Post
        I created an user , but deleted him becaus of some wrong setting.

When i tried to create that user again the system told me that the user could not be created:

user in context 1 could not be created:
        Server response:
        FLD-0075 Category=3 Message=An infostore folder named Oliver Knittel already exists below folder infostore (9) in context 1. Please choose another display name. exceptionID=34195024-3

Where can i delete that folder?

Thanks Oliver

Comment

Originally posted by mayank View Post
          hey
          this means that user with that display name already exist.
          So, try to create user with diff. display name
          That is right. When the 2nd user gets created, the software sees that a folder with the chosen display name is already available and refuses to create that user. We have already fixed this internally by adding the user ID to the old folder to make it unique. In future we might offer the option to delete all folders that belong to a user when the user is deleted.

René

Comment

Working...
          X