• Signature Template

Hello,

I need a Signature, that is valid for all users with Varables . Like:

[%Displaname&]

%Company Name%
    %Address%

TaxNr:1234567
    Phone: 125478

Is this Possible? We need this because we want to have everyoun the same Signature

Greetings oliver

Hi Oliver,

that's currently not possible but it already been discussed as a enhancement and may be implemented in the future.

Greetings

Comment

and with out Variables

And a Signature Template for all userers without Variables?

Greetings Oliver

Comment

Same, the signature feature will get redesigned to support global signatures which may include those variables.

Sorry.

Comment

Is there a Workaround, because in Germany and as I Know also in the EU is a new law, that you have to have an Signature at your buttom line where you can find out who is the CEO Taxnumber and so on. It's not so Easy if you belave in all emploiees that they will do it. So I just ask for security reason in Germany and the EU.

Greetings oliver

Comment

Hi oliver,

Well, i know about this new law. You may solve it either by editing the signature field at the database which is not recommended because you bypass some interfaces. Or just send a E-Mail to all users with a proposal of the new Signature where everybody fills in his own data.

Comment

Originally posted by oknittel View Post
              And a Signature Template for all userers without Variables?
              For one customer, we used a minimal MailScanner install to implement central signatures (with multiple version based on the sender's domain)

Comment

Working...
              X