Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can`t create context!!

hello,
    I try to set up a OpenXchange server and followed the installation guide from oxpedia for
    Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 (Squeeze).

I was comparatively arrived very quickly at the end but now I've been stuck for hours at the creation of a context.
    I use the command:
    Code:
    # /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext -A oxadminmaster -P oxadminmaster_pass -c 1 -N family -u oxadmin_1 -d Family Admin -g Martin -s Völkle -p context_admin_pass \
    -L defaultcontext -e oxadmin_1@example.com -q 5000 --access-combination-name=all
    and get the following error:
    Code:
    context 1 could not be created:
    Server response:
     Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
     java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
    after google and this thread (https://forum.open-xchange.com/showt...er-disabled%29) I have no more idea what to do...

my user has all rights to it, but it doesn`t help anything.

I hope someone can help me!!

Thanks a lot!!!

After more hours of searching and no more answers here, I reinstalled everything again. And now it works. The problem with the first installation was probably because I've changed the password during the installation of the mysql user and this does not work as it should.

Comment

Working...
    X