Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot add/delete users after migrating db to new OX

Hello,

after migrating the old db to the new OX installation I get this message everytime I try to add or delete a user:

Code:
    root@oxserver:~# /opt/open-xchange/sbin/deleteuser -c 1 -A oxadmin -P XXXX -u mustermann
    user mustermann in context 1 could not be deleted: 
    Server response:
     Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is: 
    	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.openexchange.groupware.update.UpdateException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
    Everything else works, the users can login, everything is working, saving tasks, appointments etc.
    The only difference in the 2 dbs was that I changed the password. But when I use the old one I get "authentication failure".
    In the clean installation (before migrating the databse) everything worked, so I guess it has to do something with the database (stupid me I just used "replace" instead of "ignore").
    The problem is: the OX-Server is already in use, I cannot install from scratch and migrate the old dump again.

open-xchange-admin.log.0 says:
    Code:
    Sep 5, 2011 2:52:25 AM com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.BasicAuthenticator doAuthentication
    SEVERE: Admin authentication for user oxadmin
    com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Authentication failed
    So I guess somewhere the old password is set, but I can't find out where; table 'users' is set to the new one and config_db.db_pool password, too.

Anybody knows how to fix this?

Sorry for double posting but I didn't find the Edit-button.

This thing is pretty urgent because I need to add/delete some users till the beginning of the next week.
    So if you could just tell me that you have no solution I would just try to install and backup from scratch with the old password set this weekend.

Comment

Ich wechsle mal auf deutsch:
      Habe das OX jetzt neu installiert, und das Backup der Datenbank wieder eingespielt, habe aber den oxadmin weggelassen und den von der Installation angelegten drin gelassen.
      Der kann sich jetzt auch wieder am OX anmelden, allerding kann ich immer noch keine Benutzer anlegen/löschen aufgrund o.g. Fehlermeldung.

Ich brauche dringend Hilfe.
      Kann ich mir woanders welche holen, da hier scheinbar kaum einer rein schaut, der helfen kann.

Comment

German:

Selbst ist der Mann, Problem gelöst.
        Vorgehensweise:

1. Installation von OX nach Anleitung mit dem alten Kennwort

2. Übertragen des mySQL-Dumps der alten OX-Datenbank (vorher an den Anfang des Dumps die Zeile "SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;" setzen, da die Tabellen und -inhalte nach dem Alphabet übertragen werden und nicht mit den korrekten Abhängigkeiten)

3. Im gesamten Dump "INSERT" durch "INSERT IGNORE" ersetzen (ein schneller Editor mit "Suchen und Ersetzen"-Funktion bietet sich an, ich habe gedit verwendet), vorher hatte ich "REPLACE" benutzt; das funktionierte zwar insoweit, dass die Benutzer arbeiten können, führte aber zu o.g. Fehlern. Nach dem "INSERT IGNORE" können aber die Benutzer keine Termine usw. mehr anlegen, deshalb:

4. Übertragen der Werte in den sequence*-Tabellen.

Nun funktioniert wieder sowohl die Administration als auch das Programm für die User an sich.

English:

Problem solved. Solution:

1. Installation of Open-Xchange as described in the manual

2. Importing of the mySQL-dump of the old OX-database (add the string "SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;" to the beginning of the dump-file, because the tables and table contents are transmitted in alphabetically order by default instead of correct dependency of the foreign keys)

3. Replace "INSERT" with "INSERT IGNORE" in the whole dump (I used gedit to do that). I tried using "REPLACE" first, which worked in that way that the existing users could work, but I couldn't add and delete users as described above. After importing the dumb with "INSERT IGNORE" the users can login, send mail but can't really work (they can't write changes into the SQL-database like tasks, calendar-entries or infostore-entries). To solve that you have to:

4. Copy the values of the sequence*-tables.

Now the administration as well as the user interface work just fine.

Comment

Working...
        X