Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone / OXTender problem after latest update

Hi

after the latest update to version: 6.20.0 Rev29 (2011-10-05 111149) our iPhone users have problems with the Business Mobility OXTender emails:

"I have received the message “Cannot Get Mail The connection to the server failed” when trying to refresh my e-mails . Normally I do not have to do this, and the mails are pushed automatically.
    I have another e-mail account on the iphone (a gmail one) and this is working fine. I’ve also deleted and re-added the outlook account, but this did not help. Also I receive mails to my PC and via the web interface fine. No configuration has changed on the phone."

Any ideas?
    Thanks

i could reproduce the issue

You can change the value "com.openexchange.usm.ox.url" in the property file "/opt/open-xchange/etc/groupware/usm.properties" to "http://localhost/ajax".

The OXtender for Business Mobility should work again.
    Markus Wagner
    Open-Xchange Quality Assurance

Comment

Thanks, it is working again.

Comment

eMail is working ..... but the appointments now are not synced.
        What is the parameter for in this config file?

thanks

Comment

Hi,

the parameter is to tell USM, which is a universal synchronization engine, what URL to use when connecting to the OX HTTP API. Once this works in general, it's not related to modules. We added an IP check to block access from external addresses. OXASE used the fqdn as the URL for the local OX installation so this failed without altering the configuration.

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

thanks. We now have deleted the iPhone configurations and recreated them. Now the calendar sync works, too.

Comment

Working...
            X