Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
    mayank Guest

Default sharing Contacts problem

hello
    I'm not able to share "Contacts" between diff. users.
    Anyone have any idea ??

Well, some more details please. A step-by-step description would be a good start. Plus, do you get any errors?

mayank Guest

Hi..
    I've just setup an OX Server and want to know step-by-step procedure
    for sharing OX resources like Contacts, Calendar, E-mails, etc..and how to set permissions for all those users.
    can u plz describe steps from starting to share for eg , Contacts between 2 users A and B in OX after login.

Waiting for your response
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Preuss View Post
    Well, some more details please. A step-by-step description would be a good start. Plus, do you get any errors?

I already did that in another thread which you started. And again, it seems you are running incompatible components (gui/server) which leads to massive errors. I'd again suggest to update all components via cvs in order to continue.

mayank Guest

Is this new CVS or same older version / any new modifications or changes..
    which link should i follow to download all those cvs and related components.??
    right now, i'm following this link for installation of cvs and other components as described

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Braun View Post
    I already did that in another thread which you started. And again, it seems you are running incompatible components (gui/server) which leads to massive errors. I'd again suggest to update all components via cvs in order to continue.