Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing toolbar on the concatcs module

Hi,

I've followed this tutorial http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...in_Development (section Customized new buttons in the panel) because i would try to add some new button to call an external web server with the information of a specific contact from the contacts module.

The content of my register.js is the same propose on section "Customized new buttons in the panel".
    I've put an "alert("Hello, World!");" on the top of register.js to verify that the code are executed.
    After a login I see the "Hello, World!", but nothing else... no buttons on the panel :-|

What am I doing wrong ?

These link "JavaScript API for extending the configuration frontend" and "Gui Plugin API Documentation" on the section "Customized / Extended configuration tree" are broken, where I can find the correct link ?

thanks in advance.

I updated the link on the page.

Where are you looking for the buttons? The example works for me and the buttons appear on the first menu tab in the contact module (not the "Edit" tab, which is selected by default).

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor Pracht View Post
      Where are you looking for the buttons? The example works for me and the buttons appear on the first menu tab in the contact module (not the "Edit" tab, which is selected by default).
      Thanks a lot, I was looking in the wrong place :-P

Comment

I know this thread is old, but can someone post a screenshot where the new button as to appear? I did the tutorial too, even with a alarm("ALARM!");
        The messagebox is shown, but I can't find the button? I am blind :/
        Last edited by HansMaulwurf; 07-24-2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

menu.png

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X