Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh installation - Login not working - proxy_error

Hi,

I've finished deploying OX6 on my server.
    At first, everything seems fine, but I cannot log in to the system.
    When I tries to log in to ox.mydomain.com/ox6/ox.html with the following credentials:
    oxadminmaster/admin_master_password
    oxadmin/admin_password

I'm getting 502 proxy_error.

Can you assist me here please?

Thanks.

Hi,

you cannot login using oxadminmaster, thats a system-only account. Login as oxadmin should work but it's strongly recommended to create some user accounts for daily work.

Please check the apache error.log file and the open-xchange log file for more detailed information about the 502 error. I'd guess that the proxy_ajp configuration for apache is incorrect.

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

thanks, I managed to pass the proxy error but now when I'm trying to log I'm getting different error:
      Error: Database down. (LGI-0010, 559546775-9)

I checked it and mysql is up and running, I also made sure that I'm able to log into mysql without a problem.
      I also couldn't find any log that is pointing at this error.

Update:
      I found an error in the logs: Access denied for user 'openexchange'@'localhost'
      yet again, it is not very clear since I can connect manually using:
      mysql -h localhost -u openexchange -p configdb

Please assist,

thank you.
      Last edited by tomerl; 11-22-2011, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Hi,

please note that there is more than just configdb. Check out "listdatabase" to view and "changedatabase" to set your OX database properties. Also make sure there is a user "openexchange" within MySQL that's allowed to access these OX databases. The installation guide contains some info about these.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
        X