Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX Re-install

hi martin,
    as u said, i've reinstalled my OX again.
    But it's having same problem again.....
    Firstly, im not able to share folders and Set permissions, Secondly that
    AJAX related error appearing again.

error :
    Unknown AJAX action : new appointments.

Now what should i do ??
    Plz help..

I'm using Debian O/S
    MTA is Cyrus-Postfix
    Database - MySql
    It seems that everything is working fine..in Background...

Hi,

did you tried to install using the community installer? See my signature for a link.

Greetings

Comment

No.
      I've installed and compiled according to what OX Docs said..
      i.e. through CVS and then build/compiled accordingly..

Is this new installer sth diff ?? how it works and Will it effect my previous installations ??

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
      Hi,

did you tried to install using the community installer? See my signature for a link.

Greetings

Comment

Hi,

The installer is based on the installation document at the wiki. The installer does it automatically for you and you do not need to care about dependencies any more. If you already set up a system "by hand" you should overwrite the prior configuration by the installer (if you configuration is not yet in productive work). Please note to delete all open-xchange directories at /usr/src if you already created them, otherwise the cvs checkout may not work correctly.

Greetings.

Comment

U mean to say that , i dont have to run any other OX script after running this
          one.
          will this automatically create users,contexts,resources, etc...??

Hi,

The installer is based on the installation document at the wiki. The installer does it automatically for you and you do not need to care about dependencies any more. If you already set up a system "by hand" you should overwrite the prior configuration by the installer (if you configuration is not yet in productive work). Please note to delete all open-xchange directories at /usr/src if you already created them, otherwise the cvs checkout may not work correctly.

Greetings.

Comment

The installer will create one testuser, every additional user or resource needs to be created by the command line tool. Remember, this is a installation script, no administration interface.

Comment

but my product is already in production envm.
              Is there any other way becoz it'll not be feasible for us to again rollback
              everything and start from scratch.

The installer will create one testuser, every additional user or resource needs to be created by the command line tool. Remember, this is a installation script, no administration interface.

Comment

Working...
              X