Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Oxtender and Strato Communicator 4

Hi all,

first of all: I'm happy that there seems to be a solution to sync my Thunderbird with OX. So thanks for all your work!!

I have the most recent Thunderbird/Lightning/Oxtender version:

Thunderbird 10.0
    Lightning 1.2.1
    Oxtender 1.10.0.0.b1

My Open-Xchange ist the new Strato Communicator 4.0 which is an Open-Xchange
    GUI Version: 6.20.0 Rev36
    Server Version: 6.20.0-Rev36

The OXtender system check says "System check succesful" - but nothing syncronises, neither adresses nor appointments.

An interesting entry in the log file says:

[JavaScript Warning: "folder response doesn't return data. Check json response: {"category":4,"error_params":[],"error":"Your session was invalidated. Please try again.","error_id":"-1155523215-5561265","code":"SES-0206"}"]

hmmm ..... a websearch for "SES-0206" gives some input from this forum:
    Apache, MySQL, Cyrus, Mod_JK ... this forum is for all software around Open-Xchange. Questions, discussion or problems can be posted here.

where Martin Braun (open-Xchange officiall??) states that that the session handler behavior has been changed in 6.18 ...

Does OXtender for Thunderbird only work with open-Xchange prior to 6.18?

Any ideas?
    thanks & regards,
    Boas

SOLVED!

I read https://forum.open-xchange.com/showt...Kalenderordner and tried that hint (using a fresh installed VMWare with Thunderbird) and that worked.

So I deleted all calendars and all adressbooks in my existing Thunderbird installation and that worked as well.

Thanks for the OXtender, it is a great piece of code!!

Regards,
    Boas

Comment

Working...
    X