X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable webmail feature and problem with notfications config

Hi everyone,

I'm french, so I hope you will understand my english and could help me :S

I'm looking for a groupware which have planning features (participants, disponibility, etc.) for plan meetings and a document repository for versionning and document centralization.

OpenXchange is the most close to my needs, but I have two problems with it.

I want to completely disable the webmail feature because I don't use it. There is a lock on the icon, which is good, but I have error message about mail which appears on the login and some times.
    So I would like to completely disable the feature and if possible don't see the icon.
    Is it possible?

My second problem is the mail notification when I plan a meeting: I never receive de mail. I've installed sendmail on the server and in CLI, I could send an e-mail. But in openxchange, I don't see where the configuration is for the notifications mails.
    There a file somewhere or other config to do?

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Sgrunt

Hi, to disable the mailpart completly does not make sence. The mailpart of a groupware-solution is mail. ;-)
    User who use the ox-server are first of all local Users. Notifications to these users will be delivered local. What you can do: install the imap-part with a sieve-filter and put rules for each user to forward mails external. Or take care of postfix to transport all mails to another location.

HTH, Dirk

Comment

Working...
    X