Hebrew Language Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hebrew Language Translation

Hello, i want add an hebrew language support to the open xchange and i'm willing to start translating it,
    I have opened an Pootle account called: "torian"
    i'll be glad if you can add an hebrew language and give me the premission to start and translating the files, Thanks, Adi.
    Edit: BTW, hebrew is RTL(right to left) writing, i hope this isn't a problem)
    Last edited by torian; 05-09-2012, 08:27 PM.

Anyone is alive here? Looks like dead forum

Comment

Any manager is here?

Comment

60 views and no reply yet.

Comment

Atleast give any reply?

Comment

Still waiting for an answer..

Comment

Did any one of the supervisor here saw my message? Just want to help develop this system and get more support from my market

Comment

UP........

Comment

Sorry for the late answer. I'll make the files available until Monday the latest.
                  Then we'll have to see how RTL works. It is supported by we have never tested it before.

Comment

Hi Antje Faber, Thanks for the answer, i hope the RTL will work!, i'm exited to start the translation!, Thanks, Adi.

Comment

I just saw that you have uploaded the hebrew files, but still i can't start translating them yet, i think i my account dosn't have premission to edit those files,
                      my pootle account user name is: torian

Comment

Please give me the premissions to start tanslating, i don't wish to wait another month to get only the premissions...
                        BTW, after the i finish to translate the language, is it automatic enabled in your next release or i should tell my mail server admin to install it manualy?

Comment

UP........

Comment

Working...
                          X