Mirror IMAP folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror IMAP folders

I have a question regarding mirroring IMAP folders using openXchange.
    I will probably be able to answer my own question once the downloads finish, but in the mean time, I wanted to get the opinion of this community.

Our current setup is as follows:

our company smartphones (a mix of iPhones and blackberrys) connect to our cloud email host and receive their email.
    if the cloud company goes down as well as a device is lost, we are screwed.

We do have a server in the office for backups.
    I would like to use this software to mirror/backup the imap folders for each of these accounts. I assume that as long as I setup the email properly on the blackberrys, all info like read, flag, delete, etc would be mirrored to the cloud server and therefore the accounts on open Xchange?

I apologize in advance if this has been answered in the forums. I find forum search forms to be unruly.

Not sure if I understand the question completely.
    You posted under Hosting and Server Edition. That means that there is no IMAP server in the product. Open-Xchange accesses an IMAP server as any other mail client and does not copy any data. If you want to mirror from one IMAP server to another one Open-Xchange Hosting or Server Edition will not really help you with that directly.

Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
    X