Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OX-Installation, DB-migration

Hello,

I've a productive ox-Installation (Build:6111). Now I did a new installation (aktuel cvs) on a separat machine (same os: suse 10.2).

To keep the old database, I stopped mysql an copied all files from /var/lib/mysql to the new machine an startet mysql there (with no errors). The mysql-logfile says "ready for connections"

But now I can do nothing. The reponse to the commands "changeuser" or "listuser" is:
    "Database must be updated or currently is beeing updated"

The ox-log says:
    Code:
    SCHWERWIEGEND: Database must be updated or currently is beeing updated
    com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.DatabaseUpdateException: Database must be updated or currently is beeing updated
            at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser.checkSchemaBeingLocked(OXUser.java:1121)
            at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXUser.getModuleAccess(OXUser.java:882)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:153)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:466)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:707)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    What can I do to rescue my data?
    Last edited by Guest; 10-21-2007, 02:24 PM.

Hi,

Did you try to login with a user? This is a update mechanism which is normally triggered when the user tries to login after update.

Comment

Martin,

thx for your quick response. Your tip was very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X