• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with sieve connection

Hi all!

I have some problem with connection to the sieve server;

--------------------------------------
    SCHWERWIEGEND: Logged at: com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.AJAXServlet.doGet (AJAXServlet.java:160)
    MAIL_FILTER-0014 Category=8 Message=Error in low level connection to sieve server 127.0.0.1 at port 2000 exceptionID=-381530551-7
    com.openexchange.ajp13.remoteAddress=127.0.0.1
    com.openexchange.ajp13.remotePort=40932
    MAIL_FILTER-0014 Category=8 Message=Error in low level connection to sieve server 127.0.0.1 at port 2000 exceptionID=-381530551-7
    at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.Mailfilte rAction.actionConfig(MailfilterAction.java:237)
    at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.Mailfilte rAction.actionConfig(MailfilterAction.java:113)
    at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.actions.AbstractA ction.action(AbstractAction.java:79)
    at com.openexchange.mailfilter.ajax.AJAXServlet.doGet (AJAXServlet.java:158)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:707)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.coyote.AjpProcessor.process (AjpProcessor.java:832)
    at com.openexchange.ajp13.coyote.sockethandler.Coyote Task.call(CoyoteTask.java:184)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:334)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.jav a:166)
    at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.runTask(CustomThreadPoolExecuto r.java:781)
    at com.openexchange.threadpool.internal.CustomThreadP oolExecutor$Worker.run(CustomThreadPoolExecutor.ja va:807)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
    Caused by: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: Failure to initialize security context [Caused by GSSException: Invalid name provided (Mechanism level: Could not load configuration file /etc/krb5.conf (No such file or directory))]

----------------------------------------------

but connection to the sieve server should be ok;

Code:
    root@test:~# telnet 127.0.0.1 2000
    Trying 127.0.0.1...
    Connected to 127.0.0.1.
    Escape character is '^]'.
    "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.2.13-Debian-2.2.13-19+squeeze3"
    "SASL" "CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN NTLM DIGEST-MD5 GSSAPI"
    "SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify subaddress relational comparator-i;ascii-numeric regex"
    OK
    Whats krb5.conf?

Thanks for any help!

Your sieve server offers GSSAPI and because this is the strongest authentication mechanism, open-xchange tries to use that (since it has kerberos support builtin. Just remove the package libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal or libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit, whatever you
    have installed on your server running sieve, or configure your sieve server to only offer the PLAIN mechanism in capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten Hoeger View Post
      Your sieve server offers GSSAPI and because this is the strongest authentication mechanism, open-xchange tries to use that (since it has kerberos support builtin. Just remove the package libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal or libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit, whatever you
      have installed on your server running sieve, or configure your sieve server to only offer the PLAIN mechanism in capabilities.
      Hi Carsten

Sorry for my late answer and thank a lot for your help. That was exactly my problem!

Comment

An how to get rid of the error without to disable GSSAPI? I am using GSSAPI when connecting to the server from another clients.
        BTW: The fallback to another mechanizms worked before (don't remember in which version), but since some update it doesn't.
        Last edited by MaT; 12-05-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

After update to 6.22 there is a com.openexchange.mail.filter.preferGSSAPI=false (default), which solves the problem for me.

Comment

Working...
          X