Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

big problem after/during lates upgrade OX v6.20.5->v6.20.6 and UCS 3.0-1 to 3.0-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big problem after/during lates upgrade OX v6.20.5->v6.20.6 and UCS 3.0-1 to 3.0-2

Hi,
    I had some serious problem with that upgrade, and I can't solve it myself.
    After upgrade almos nothing worked - LDAP didn't start. I've found that there was missing "include" in /etc/ldap/slapd.conf:
    include /usr/share/univention-ldap/schema/oxforucs-extra.schema

After I manually addet it, LDAP runs and e-mail runs too.

But there are still many problems:
    1. I can't log in to Management Console:
    "Notofication Internal server error: The service is temporarily not available."
    in management-console-server.log and management-console-web-server.log there are only:
    21.08.12 12:36:32.267 DEBUG_INIT
    21.08.12 12:36:42.323 DEBUG_INIT
    21.08.12 12:38:16.925 DEBUG_INIT
    21.08.12 12:38:21.907 DEBUG_INIT
    So, I can't log in to Management Console to create/modify/delete e-mail, make upgrade, etc..

2. I don't have access to updates via univention-upgrade. XX_ucs-online_xxxxxx.list files looks like:
    # An error occurred during the repository check. The error message:
    # Traceback (most recent call last):
    # File "<stdin>", line 12, in <module>
    # File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/univention/updater/tools.py", line 519, in __init__
    # self.ucr_reinit()
    # File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/univention/updater/tools.py", line 584, in ucr_reinit
    # assert self.server.access('')
    # File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/univention/updater/tools.py", line 444, in access
    # raise ConfigurationError(uri, reason)
    # ConfigurationError: Configuration error: no host given
    #

# After fixing this issue, you should rewrite this file with the following command:
    # univention-config-registry commit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/15_ucs-online-version.list

My problem is probably familiar to this one:

Please, help...
    Best Regards

Hello Dugi,

my problem was solved after the Update to Univention 3.0-2. The support and me couldnĀ“t find a problem in the logs of the OX. I did the update and after that the system worked again.

Br
    Martin

Comment

Hi mpoglin,

Thank You for Your fast response.

I can't update, because i have sources.lists "damaged". Please see my point 2.
      Could You attach here Your /etc/apt folder?. If I will have /etc/apt, i will update throug univention-upgrade.

Thank You.

Comment

In my case the univention-kolab-schema packages have disappeared. Reinstalling them brought the ldap-Server back online.

Cheers Thomas

Originally posted by Dugi View Post
        Hi mpoglin,

Thank You for Your fast response.

I can't update, because i have sources.lists "damaged". Please see my point 2.
        Could You attach here Your /etc/apt folder?. If I will have /etc/apt, i will update throug univention-upgrade.

Thank You.

Comment

Yes, but I can't install/reinstall because my apt.lists are broken.
          Please see my first post.
          Could You send me all /etc/apt, without your password of course?

--
          Best regards

Comment

Working...
          X