Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation OXtender2 for Outlook errror http 405

Hi,
    i am facing the problem that the OXtender2 for Outlook can not run. In both 32 and 64 Bit versions from differnet PC.
    I get an error saying "Http 405 - the method (post or get) is not allowed " during installation and after on startup of outlook

Any ideas ??

Sergio

Is the package open-xchange-usm installed and the apache correctly configured?
    Markus Wagner
    Open-Xchange Quality Assurance

I have the same issue. Can you advise what the settings you mention above should be and where they are located Error Message.PNG

403 forbidden is another error message, perhaps the user has no rights to use the outlook oxtender.
    Markus Wagner

OK - how would I be able to verify this. I downloaded the software as part of my ipage business email subscription.

Are you able to download the "Connector for Microsoft Outlook" within the GUI configuration?
    Markus Wagner

Yes, open-xchange-usm is installed in version 6.22.0. I think i can say that i configured it according the manual. And the ajp configuration is also according manual...

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Wagner View Post
    Are you able to download the "Connector for Microsoft Outlook" within the GUI configuration?
    no - in the GUI configuration is only a download available for "Updater für den Konnektor für Microsoft Outlook herunterladen"

I donwloaded it manually from openxchange

The connector downloads the OXtender after installing and sets all necessary parameters like the server URL. So this should be the preferred way to install the OXtender.
    Markus Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Markus Wagner View Post
    The connector downloads the OXtender after installing and sets all necessary parameters like the server URL. So this should be the preferred way to install the OXtender.
    I deinstalled ox2 and tried this way - with the same result. By the way, the URL were identical domain.tld/usm-json
    Error keeps the same. I also checked again the rights. EAS and USM are enabled.
    Any furhter ideas ? Maybe a setting at the server ???
    Anybody who had same problems and solved them ??