Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX 6.23 Backend: Error in Detailed user data

Dear OX hackers,

I just encountered a strange behavior I assume it is a bug. If I call getUser (GET /ajax/user?action=get) from the ox.io backend (Server version 6.23.0Rev5) I receive the following json string:
    {"timestamp":1352716848083,"data":{"id":3,"aliases ":"[oxsdemo@ox.io]","login_info":"oxsdemo","number_of_images":0,"loc ale":"en_US","uid":"b532adb5-b099-45d5-8ae0-bd121aed7d7c","display_name":"oxs12","last_name":" demo","folder_id":6,"email1":"oxsde
    mo@ox.io","groups":"[I@5075cf4","ema...ng@audriga.com","contact_id":2,"created_by":3,"first_name":"oxs1 2","useCount":0,"last_modified_utc":1352716848083, "timezone":"Europe/Berlin","modified_by":3,"file_as":"oxs12","user_id ":3,"last_modified":1352720448083,"creation_
    date":1352720448083}}

The problem occurs from the aliases field. It should be an array of strings (see Detailed user data description in the HTTP API documentation) but it is just a string.

Will this be fixed in the near future?

Best regards,
    Thomas

This also happens with 6.22 backends.

Comment

The same behavior is seen with the groups field. It should be an array but it is just a string that looks like a reference or a pointer. Bug or feature?

Comment

Please open a bug in Bugzilla.

Comment

Done: https://bugs.open-xchange.com/show_bug.cgi?id=24245

Comment

any news about this bug? I'm not authorized to see it!

Comment

The bug has been fixed, so presumably the fix will be available with the next released version.

Comment

Working...
              X