Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folder INBOX does not allow subfolders on server

hello everybody,

I have a OX SE and users can't make new folders in the INBOX folder. OX erros message is: "Folder INBOX does not allow subfolders on server 127.0.0.1 with login testuser (user=4, context=1). (IMAP-2012, 898866082-508)" and the output out of logfile is: "Caused by: IMAP-2012 Category=3 Message=Folder INBOX does not allow subfolders on server 127.0.0.1 with login testuser (user=4, context=1). exceptionID=898866082-507".

how to resolve this problem?

best regards

julian

Hi,

looks like your IMAP server does not allow this kind of folder hierarchy. You may try to create folders at the same level as INBOX. Please also check the OX log file for a more detailed error message. At the bottom of it, you'll find the error message issued by your IMAP server.

Greetings
    Martin
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 01-09-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Hi Martin,

thanks for your answer.
      I could create a folder on the same level as INBOX, but as I used "reconstruct" tool from cyrus to reconstruct mails from another OX (univention) Server the new created Folder disappeared from OX but in the file-system is the folder there. I overwrote the cyrus.* files on the empty and new created folder with the cyrus.* of the other server. is it a cyrus problem?

greetings
      julian

Comment

Working...
      X