Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX Community Edition & CalDav/CardDav

Hallo Zusammen,
    überlege wieder einmal ob OX Server CE auf meinem Familienserver zu Einsatz kommen soll. Dazu habe ich eine Frage bzgl CalDav & CardDav. Hier kann man folgendes lesen
    The Open-Xchange server can be accessed via it's CalDAV- and CardDAV-interfaces to allow the synchronization of Calendar- and Contact-data with external applications like the Mac OS X iCal and Address Book clients. The synchronization protocols are available and supported for all customers with a valid Open-Xchange license of Open-Xchange Server Edition and Open-Xchange Hosting Edition starting with Version 6.20.1 Rev5.
    heißt das, daß man kein CalDav & CardDav unter der Community Edition nutzen kann?

Vielen Dank für Infos!

MfG

CalDAV and CardDAV is generally available since quite some time now. Take care to install the latest version available of OX6 or OX App Suite.

Comment

Hi,
      thanks for your reply.
      I've thought CalDav & CardDav is available with a commercial license of OX6 only. I interpret your info that it is not necessary to install an extra bundle anymore, right?

Regards

Comment

Correct.
        Just follow the instructions here: http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...change_v6.22.x

Comment

It seems to me, that you are talking about the commercial versions of OX6. Just to confirm that I've got it right! Is CalDav & CardDav available in the OX6 Community Edition or is it not?

Regards

Comment

Commercial and Community contain the same packages with the exception of
            • Microsoft Active Sync Connector
            • Outlook Connector

Basically: When you cannot access a package without an account.

If you look here

or here

You will find the caldav/carddav package, e.g. (link might become invalid with a new build) http://download.opensuse.org/reposit...22.1-6_all.deb

Comment

Thanks for your information! I'll check it out!

Comment

Working...
              X