Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OX Mail-Date timestamp

Hi,

i'm using Open-Xchange 6.22.3 in combination with iRedMail (Postfix, Dovecot...) and fetchmail under Debian Squeeze. All basic funtions are working quite well.

Now i want to migrate the e-mails from the old system. I'm using fetchmail to copy the mails from a defined export folder on the old system to a special account on the new system.

My problem is that the mail-date displayed in the OX-webgui is the date of the migration and not the actual date the mail once was received.

Is there a way in OX-Server to display the original send-date in the webgui?

Regards

Gobi

Hi Gobi, i just featured the same Problem. But when i put a mail from Inbox to Send objects the right Date ist shown. So it might depend on the settings of Inbox or a new created folder.
    Do you know where the Settings are stored?

Comment

Originally posted by Gobitodic View Post
      Hi,

i'm using Open-Xchange 6.22.3 in combination with iRedMail (Postfix, Dovecot...) and fetchmail under Debian Squeeze. All basic funtions are working quite well.

Now i want to migrate the e-mails from the old system. I'm using fetchmail to copy the mails from a defined export folder on the old system to a special account on the new system.

My problem is that the mail-date displayed in the OX-webgui is the date of the migration and not the actual date the mail once was received.

Is there a way in OX-Server to display the original send-date in the webgui?

Regards

Gobi
      This is something you have to convince the imap server to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Carsten Hoeger View Post
        This is something you have to convince the imap server to do.
        Which imap server setting do I have to check for this?

Actually I do not think it's a server problem because if I use an other imap-client like Roundcube the correct date is displayed. Probably Roundcube uses the "Date"-Field in the mail-header which contains the right date (which I want to be shown). Open-Xchange seems just to display the date+time of receiving the Mail from the imap-server ignoring the header fields.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Comment

Working...
        X