Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howto install OX text ?

Hello,

I don't find any howto on the installation of OX text without a valid license.
    It seems that ox text need the converter and the rendrering engine and both are under license.
    Anybody know ?

Regards,
    Michel MAYEN

OX Text does not depend on documentconverter components. In some versions there were issues where this was the case by accident but I think the latest available version should work correctly.
    Documentation how to install OX Text can be found here: http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...allation_Guide

Update: I just found that the wiki article contained wrong information and cleaned it up. Please report back if you get it to work and which version you are using exactly.
    Last edited by Wolfgang Rosenauer; 09-24-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your support, I followed your doc and it works like a charm ;-)

It run on Debian 6 and the OX App Suite version 7.4.0 Rev11

Regards,
      Michel MAYEN

Comment

I followed the instructions on that page and everything appears to be configured properly, but I don't actually see any results. It's as if OX Text isn't installed at all. The File manager still only shows icons with no previews. Opening one proceeds to a download. The only thing I could think of is that I installed OX App suite (with the instructions here). The OX Text requirements said it needs a backend based on Grizzly, so I modified it (according to the instructions here).

I am running Debian 7 Wheezy 64-bit. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X