Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot instantiate class: com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory

Hi,

From time to time OX (Appsuite Server 7.4.0-Rev16) spits out the error 'Login not possible at the moment. Please try again later.'. In the server logs the attached (stacktrace.txt) stacktrace appears. When this happens the only way to 'un-botch' OX is to restart OX.

It looks like for some reason OX all of a sudden needs the class 'com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory'. This class is not explicitly imported by the LDAP auth bundle. I would have expected that the bootdelegation in Equinox would have taken care of this but for some reason it seems it didn't?

I added the following line to '/opt/open-xchange/osgi/config.ini.template':
    Code:
    org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=com.sun.*,org.w3c.*,org.xml.*,sun.*
    I don't know if this will fix the problem. Since I can't reproduce it. It just happens randomly it seems.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I should probably also mention that this is on CentOS 6. I tried multiple JVM's: OpenJDK 6, OpenJDK 7 and Oracle JVM 7.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KermitTheFragger; 11-15-2013, 10:43 AM.

Hi Kermit,
    This is happening to me. After adding that code to the config.in.template; did this happen to you again?. In other words, were you able to resolve the problem?

Rolando

Comment

Hi Rolriley,

No after correcting this OX did not crash again. I believe this change is also present in the latest OX release (or rather they changed the bundle manifest of the LDAP plugin to fix it).

Comment

Working...
      X