Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3

    Unhappy [solved] Problem after updating from v7.4 to v7.4.1

    Hi!
    I,ve hust made a small update of OX App Suite from v7.4 to v7.4.1 on Debian Squeeze machine... update process went smooth... (apt-get update && apt-get upgrade) but there is a problem...
    I can open login page, log in with my username and pass (seems to work), loader icon appears and I'm back onlogin page... no error message, nothing
    In open-xchange.log.0 I got this everytime I click "login":
    Code:
    Nov 26, 2013 10:02:56 PM com.openexchange.log.internal.callback.InfoCallback log
    INFO: Logged at: com.openexchange.authentication.ldap.LDAPAuthentication.handleLoginInfo(LDAPAuthentication.java:159)
     com.openexchange.ajax.requestNumber=101
     com.openexchange.database.schema=configdb
     com.openexchange.grizzly.remoteAddress=93.111.111.111
     com.openexchange.login.authId=e076d5ad13db4d228ca0b41433c882e4
     com.openexchange.login.client=open-xchange-appsuite
     com.openexchange.login.clientIp=93.111.111.111
     com.openexchange.login.login=pawel
     com.openexchange.login.userAgent=Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
     com.openexchange.login.version=7.4.1-5
     
     User pawel successful authenticated.
    Nov 26, 2013 10:02:56 PM com.openexchange.log.internal.callback.InfoCallback log
    INFO: Logged at: com.openexchange.ajax.login.Login$1.doLogin(Login.java:106)
     com.openexchange.ajax.requestNumber=101
     com.openexchange.database.schema=oxdatabase_5
     com.openexchange.grizzly.remoteAddress=93.111.111.111
     com.openexchange.login.authId=e076d5ad13db4d228ca0b41433c882e4
     com.openexchange.login.client=open-xchange-appsuite
     com.openexchange.login.clientIp=93.111.111.111
     com.openexchange.login.login=pawel
     com.openexchange.login.userAgent=Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
     com.openexchange.login.version=7.4.1-5
     com.openexchange.session.clientId=open-xchange-appsuite
     com.openexchange.session.contextId=1
     com.openexchange.session.userId=11
     
     Login:pawel IP:93.111.111.111 AuthID:e076d5ad13db4d228ca0b41433c882e4 Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 Client:open-xchange-appsuite(7.4.1-5) Interface:HTTP_JSON Context:1(1,defaultcontext) User:11(pawel) Session:f642383a1db24c1c9f07221af051abb7 Random:6f6f66afd0c0432790d2d8f42797480c
    Thats all. Any idea what went wrong???
    PS
    Yes, I cleaned my browser cache, cookies etc...
    Last edited by pawel_paszczak; 11-27-2013 at 04:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I found that I get error in browser console: "Could not load theme: default"
    That's a part of boot.js - LoadCore = function ()
    Code:
    function fail () {
    console.error('Could not load theme: ' + theme);
    gotoSignin('autologin=false');
    }
    Any idea?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3

    Thumbs up

    OK, after 24h i'm back online
    The problem was solved by removing packages that wasn's upgraded (they were kept back):
    Code:
    apt-get remove open-xchange-calcengineserver open-xchange-documents-backend open-xchange-documents-ui
    ...
    Removing open-xchange-documents-ui ...
    Updating themes... (this may take a while)
    Processing apps/themes/default
    Removing open-xchange-documents-backend ...
    Removing open-xchange-calcengineserver ...
    and my system went online again
    Thanks for your mental support!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    great thanks

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •