Ubuntu 12.04 ajp_ilink_receive failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubuntu 12.04 ajp_ilink_receive failed

I've installed OX on at least 6 Ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04 LTS systems. 8Gig memory of OX is installed with 6Gig

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/oxinstaller --no-license --servername=oxserver --configdb-pass=2tYQ3s --master-pass=tmKztb0 --ajp-bind-port=localhost --servermemory 6000

This is my first install since the recent Repo changes. I use

as my guide.

After carefully stepping through the instruction (with no errors), I can view the logon page sucessfully. However the server responce is VERY slow. When I enter a username and password there are little or no error messages and I just remain on the logon page.

No messages ever appear in the OX logs however the Apache2 logs have these three lines generated Before the actual logon attempt.

[error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: ajp_ilink_receive() can't receive header
    [error] ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed
    [error] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: proxy: read response failed from (null) (localhost)

OX is the only application being served by Apache2 and after a little research it seems there might be a connection with open-xchange-grizzly.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Bradh; 12-13-2013, 05:40 AM.

OK, can now confirm it is the ajp server.

The server port is open:-
    8009/tcp open ajp13

However using ajp function test

I am not getting a response from the server.

(I checked the testing on another server and the ajp port responds ok)

Comment

Working...
    X