Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar synch doesn't work with Strato Communicator 4

Hello,

I'm testing a Strato Pro Mail account and installed OXtender in order to synchronize my calendar and contacts with my colleagues who use Outlook.
    Synching contacts works fine, synching the calender doesn't, even though the "System Check" shows no errors.

I activated logging but the log file only says: "init log service Addon version 1.10.1.0"

Can anybody help?

Best

Markus
    Last edited by mar.x; 01-27-2014, 03:02 PM.

Hi,

same here. No solution yet (sorry ;-) )

The OXtender-log is as empty ("init log service Addon version 1.18.0.1") but the Thunderbird console says

Zeitstempel: 10.03.2014 11:27:34
    Fehler: birthdayDate is undefined
    Quelldatei: resource://calendar/modules/calUtils.jsm -> file:///C:/Users/USERid/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/aqefio8m.default/extensions/%7BE6050BDA-F130-11DD-8931-239656D89593%7D/js/commonAddressbook.js
    Zeile: 167

?????

Anyone any idea? TB 24.3.0 / Lightning 2.6.4 / OXtender 1.18.0.1 (so all most current today).

@Markus: seems you're using OXtender 1.10.1.0 (this is what your logfile says). Have you tried to update to 1.18.0.1?

Regards,
    Boas

Comment

Hi Boas,

where did you find Version 1.18.0.1? http://www.thunderbird-oxtender.com/download only offers version 1.10.1.0.

By the way, I sent an e-mail directly to the developer at fusionworxx - but didn't get any reply.

Comment

Hi Markus,

sorry for the late reply.

the most recent version can be found here: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/open...ctor/documents

Unfortunately "most recent" is 2012 ..... maybe Oxtender is dead.

Cheers,
        Boas

Comment

Working...
        X