Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't install OX Text in community version

Hi,

After changing to grizzly I want to install OX text. However if you follow the documentation you need to install extra packages open-xchange-documents-backend, open-xchange-documents-ui and open-xchange-documents-ui-static.
    Problem is now that open-xchange-documents-ui depends on open-xchange-documents-ui-viewer which depends on open-xchange-documentconverter. The last package is not available in the community version.

Is this planned or how can we install OX text in the community version?

I'm running the latest version 7.4.1 rev 17.
    Last edited by ovk; 01-30-2014, 08:10 PM.

I think it's possible to remove open-xchange-documents-ui. With version 7.4.1 this changed into a meta package just requiring other packages for update cases. Without this package you should be able to avoid the dependency issue and still get OX Text (with a bit limited functionality, like no textprocessing for DOC but only DOCX).

Comment

Try installing open-xchange-documents-ui-editors instead of open-xchange-documents-ui-viewer.
      From what I recall, the packages were changed but the official guide wasn't.
      Last edited by bristr; 01-31-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

>> Try installing open-xchange-documents-ui-editors instead of open-xchange-documents-ui-viewer.

I have it working with the last change.

Thanks for the answers.

Comment

Working...
        X