oxinstaller fails with message "Can't return connection to pool"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxinstaller fails with message "Can't return connection to pool"

I was going througth a good instalation, with no erros and in the oxinstaller

Code:
    oxinstaller --oxdb-pass=secret --admin-pass=secret --maildomain quersystem.com
    I got an error: Can't return connection to pool

This is what I got from the Log:

Code:
    INFO: Context-Light started!
    Mar 8, 2007 3:42:44 PM com.openexchange.admin.daemons.AdminDaemon$1 bundleChanged
    INFO: open_xchange_admin_plugin_context_light changed to 2
    Mar 8, 2007 3:42:44 PM com.openexchange.admin.daemons.AdminDaemon$1 bundleChanged
    INFO: open_xchange_admin_plugin_imap changed to 2
    Mar 8, 2007 3:43:50 PM com.openexchange.pooling.ReentrantLockPool run
    SEVERE: Object was not returned. Fetched: 1173368566353, UseTime: 63666, ID: 1, Object: com.mysql.jdbc.Connection
    @1960f05

Mar 8, 2007 3:44:01 PM com.openexchange.admin.storage.mysqlStorage.OXUserMySQLStorage create
    INFO: User 2 created!
    Mar 8, 2007 3:44:02 PM com.openexchange.admin.storage.mysqlStorage.OXContextMySQLStorage create
    INFO: Context 1 created!
    Mar 8, 2007 3:44:02 PM com.openexchange.database.Database back
    SEVERE: DBP-0009 Category=8 Message=Can't return connection to pool -1. exceptionID=-375477591-1
    DBP-0009 Category=8 Message=Can't return connection to pool -1. exceptionID=-375477591-1
            at com.openexchange.database.Database.back(Database.java:230)
            at com.openexchange.database.Database.back(Database.java:186)
            at com.openexchange.server.DBPool.pushWrite(DBPool.java:93)
            at com.openexchange.admin.storage.sqlStorage.OXAdminPoolDBPool.pushConfigDBWrite(OXAdminPoolDBPool.java:1
    40)
            at com.openexchange.admin.tools.AdminCache.pushConfigDBWrite(AdminCache.java:210)
            at com.openexchange.admin.storage.mysqlStorage.OXContextMySQLStorage.create(OXContextMySQLStorage.java:48
    9)
            at com.openexchange.admin.rmi.impl.OXContextLightImpl.create(OXContextLightImpl.java:98)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
    Caused by: com.openexchange.pooling.PoolingException: Object "com.mysql.jdbc.Connection@1960f05" does not belong
    to this pool.
            at com.openexchange.pooling.ReentrantLockPool.back(ReentrantLockPool.java:239)
            at com.openexchange.pooling.ReentrantLockPool.back(ReentrantLockPool.java:217)
            at com.openexchange.database.Database.back(Database.java:228)
            ... 20 more
    I have tried to drop the database and try again, but I get the same problem. I have the mysql-connector-java-3.1.13-bin.jar.

The mysql user root has no password.
    The openexchange user is correctly created and it is able to login.

Any ideas o what is wrong??
    Should I start all again??

I'm trying to see what is missing in the DB with the virtual machine I got from the forum.

You can ignore that error.

Comment

Working...
    X