Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    XiaMen, FuJian ,China
    Posts
    47

    Default Authentication failed

    Server OS: Debian;

    /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext -A oxadmin -P 123456 -c 3 -u gggg -d displayname -g givename -s surname -p 123456 -e oxadmin@example.com -q 1024 -D 123456

    context 3 could not be created:
    Server response:
    Authentication failed

  2. #2
    mayank Guest

    Default

    check your cyrus-Imap+postfix config ..
    users not able to authen. with IMAP .!


    Quote Originally Posted by liuxulin View Post
    Server OS: Debian;

    /opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext -A oxadmin -P 123456 -c 3 -u gggg -d displayname -g givename -s surname -p 123456 -e oxadmin@example.com -q 1024 -D 123456

    context 3 could not be created:
    Server response:
    Authentication failed

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Please add -A oxadminmaster -P <yourpass>. This is clearly shown at the command lines tools documentation, please read it.

    Greetings.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    XiaMen, FuJian ,China
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Braun View Post
    Please add -A oxadminmaster -P <yourpass>. This is clearly shown at the command lines tools documentation, please read it.

    Greetings.
    hi:
    i add usernamesw in "/opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd" , executing command "createcontext", system hit "context 2 created" ;
    about i login to "admin gui" ,hit" Error code:Authentication failed for user xxxx(SVL-0001,-1138806630-14)"

    i doubt the "/etc/pam.d/imap" is playing tricks.
    auth optional pam_mysql.so host=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock user=openexchange passwd=123456 db=open-xchange-db [table=login2user LEFT JOIN user ON login2user.id=user.id AND login2user.cid=user.cid] [where=user.cid=1] usercolumn=login2user.uid passwdcolumn=user.userPassword crypt=1

    account required pam_mysql.so host=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock user=openexchange passwd=123456 db=open-xchange-db [table=login2user LEFT JOIN user ON login2user.id=user.id AND login2user.cid=user.cid] [where=user.cid=1] usercolumn=login2user.uid passwdcolumn=user.userPassword crypt=1

    how to login to different context?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Hi,

    those contexts are primarily used at the Hosting Edition and not at the Express Edition. As the Admin interface is part of the Express Edition only it does not support contexts as far as i know.
    You're able to login to the normal user frontend by user@contextid or user@contextmapping. Contextmappings are added via changecontext -L <mapping>.

    Greetings

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    XiaMen, FuJian ,China
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Braun View Post
    Hi,

    those contexts are primarily used at the Hosting Edition and not at the Express Edition. As the Admin interface is part of the Express Edition only it does not support contexts as far as i know.
    You're able to login to the normal user frontend by user@contextid or user@contextmapping. Contextmappings are added via changecontext -L <mapping>.

    Greetings
    ok, thank you for your reply.
    Is there a plan to multi-context in the CE?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •