Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentication failed

Server OS: Debian;

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext -A oxadmin -P 123456 -c 3 -u gggg -d displayname -g givename -s surname -p 123456 -e oxadmin@example.com -q 1024 -D 123456

context 3 could not be created:
    Server response:
    Authentication failed

check your cyrus-Imap+postfix config ..
    users not able to authen. with IMAP .!

Originally posted by liuxulin View Post
    Server OS: Debian;

/opt/open-xchange/sbin/createcontext -A oxadmin -P 123456 -c 3 -u gggg -d displayname -g givename -s surname -p 123456 -e oxadmin@example.com -q 1024 -D 123456

context 3 could not be created:
    Server response:
    Authentication failed

Comment

Please add -A oxadminmaster -P <yourpass>. This is clearly shown at the command lines tools documentation, please read it.

Greetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
        Please add -A oxadminmaster -P <yourpass>. This is clearly shown at the command lines tools documentation, please read it.

Greetings.
        hi:
        i add usernamesw in "/opt/open-xchange/etc/admindaemon/mpasswd" , executing command "createcontext", system hit "context 2 created" ;
        about i login to "admin gui" ,hit" Error code:Authentication failed for user xxxx(SVL-0001,-1138806630-14)"

i doubt the "/etc/pam.d/imap" is playing tricks.
        auth optional pam_mysql.so host=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock user=openexchange passwd=123456 db=open-xchange-db [table=login2user LEFT JOIN user ON login2user.id=user.id AND login2user.cid=user.cid] [where=user.cid=1] usercolumn=login2user.uid passwdcolumn=user.userPassword crypt=1

account required pam_mysql.so host=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock user=openexchange passwd=123456 db=open-xchange-db [table=login2user LEFT JOIN user ON login2user.id=user.id AND login2user.cid=user.cid] [where=user.cid=1] usercolumn=login2user.uid passwdcolumn=user.userPassword crypt=1

how to login to different context?

Comment

Hi,

those contexts are primarily used at the Hosting Edition and not at the Express Edition. As the Admin interface is part of the Express Edition only it does not support contexts as far as i know.
          You're able to login to the normal user frontend by user@contextid or user@contextmapping. Contextmappings are added via changecontext -L <mapping>.

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Braun View Post
            Hi,

those contexts are primarily used at the Hosting Edition and not at the Express Edition. As the Admin interface is part of the Express Edition only it does not support contexts as far as i know.
            You're able to login to the normal user frontend by user@contextid or user@contextmapping. Contextmappings are added via changecontext -L <mapping>.

Greetings
            ok, thank you for your reply.
            Is there a plan to multi-context in the CE?

Comment

Working...
            X