Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123 Reg-Web Mail and Open X-Change?

Hi all

Sorry if this is thread is being created in the wrong forum location, I am a bit unsure as to where it would go...

I work at a secondary school in the ICT Dept. and we have a few members of community staff who have recently been given personal accounts at 123 Reg Web Mail - https://webmail.123-reg.co.uk/login/

I noticed however that once you get past the 123 Reg login page you are faced with an Open X-Change screen which initialises the login and allows you into the dashboard, I take it 123 Reg use OX as their exchange server.

The problem we are having is it pops up with an error message saying that my IP address has changed and I need to log in again, upon logging in again, it then comes up with a different message saying the session was invalidated and it's literally impossible to sign in...

I have spoken with 123 Reg but to no avail, they said to try another browser and basically if that didn't work, then they have no idea and it's not them that is the problem.

Any help or experience with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steven
    Last edited by WatsonS90; 04-07-2014, 04:12 PM.

Could it be that your IP changed for real?
    Do you probably use something like a proxy farm, where requests are originating to the outside from different IP addresses? That could at least explain the changing IP address. I'm not sure about the other message though.
    It's hard to guess what could go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Rosenauer View Post
      Could it be that your IP changed for real?
      Do you probably use something like a proxy farm, where requests are originating to the outside from different IP addresses? That could at least explain the changing IP address. I'm not sure about the other message though.
      It's hard to guess what could go wrong.
      The school does use a proxy, is that the only reason why this is happening. It works from our phones etc, the member of staff who has a laptop takes it home to do them and she says it works fine.

Is there anyway I could make it work within the school network?

Comment

Working...
      X