Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues with Open-Xchange Reseller package "initrestrictions"

Dear all,

first a few informations what I want to do. I have 2 V-Server one of them with Plesk 11.5 and on the second server I want to Install OX App Suite in Reseller mode "one for many". This is a fresh installation. I installed the OX App Suite with that how to (http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?ti...0#Known_issues). And create a oxadmin and testuser. It is working very well. Now I want to integrate this App Suite with my Plesk system. I use the following how to (http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Plesk_Integration#One_Open-Xchange_installation_for_many_Plesk_systems_.28Res eller_Mode.29") and have problems with (http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Reseller_Bundle) "Initializing the restrictions" I get the following message.

Code:
    root@h2305537:~# initrestrictions -A oxadminmaster -P dasistgeheim
    Server response:
     OXReseller
            at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.lookup(RegistryImpl.java:137)
            at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Skel.dispatch(Unknown Source)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.oldDispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:409)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:267)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:556)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:811)
            at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:670)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
            at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:275)
            at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:252)
            at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:378)
            at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
            at java.rmi.Naming.lookup(Naming.java:101)
            at com.openexchange.admin.reseller.console.ResellerAbstraction.getResellerInterface(ResellerAbstraction.java:299)
            at com.openexchange.admin.reseller.console.InitRestrictions.start(InitRestrictions.java:91)
            at com.openexchange.admin.reseller.console.InitRestrictions.main(InitRestrictions.java:77)
    Thanks for your time!

Regards
    ArexX
    Code:
    Have a nice day!

Solution:

Code:
    service open-xchange restart
    Code:
    Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...