Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin GUI Error 404 - opensuse 10.3

Hi!

I installed OX with the install-script for opensuse 10.3. Worked fine so far. (Thanks to the contributor!)
    I can login as testuer into the gui and everything is fine, but admin-gui isn't working.

In ox.conf these lines missed and have been added:
    Code:
    JkMount /oxadmin/* ajp13_worker
    JkMount /oxadmin ajp13_worker
    since then I'm getting this error message if I point my browser to http://localhost/oxadmin:
    Code:
    Cannot find class mapping for oxadmin
    The only interesting logs come from apache:
    Code:
    ==> access_log <==
    127.0.0.1 - - [03/Dec/2007:23:15:26 +0100] "GET /oxadmin HTTP/1.1" 404 50 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071015 SUSE/2.0.0.10-0.1 Firefox/2.0.0.10"

==> mod_jk.log <==
    [Mon Dec 03 23:15:26 2007] ajp13_worker localhost 0.155126
    OX-Logs are tellning nothing about errors and an admin process is running.

Any ideas what's going wrong with admin-gui?

Thank you for any hint!
    geordy

Hi,

Well, this may be because the opensuse 10.3 script does not provide a admin gui. You may install it afterwards by following the instructions at the Wiki.

Greetings
    Last edited by Martin Heiland; 12-04-2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

oooops ...

I thought the Admin GUI is included. I will compile it on my own tonight.

Thank you for the hint!

geordy

Comment

Hi, the admin-gui wasn't included indeed. But I updated the OpenSUSE 10.3 installer script. It can be found again on my website.

Small changelog:
        • On x86-64 systems, two files (pam_mysql.so and pam_mysql.la) were copied to the wrong place (/usr/lib instead of /usr/lib64). The files are now copied to both places when the /usr/lib64 directory exists. This caused the imap authentication problem.
        • The admin-gui is added to the installer.
        • The admin-gui will not be installed in /var/www, but in /srv/www/htdocs
        • Added some extra cvs dir's

I am still not able to login on the admin-gui (404 on /http:/localhost/ox/admin/) but I'm too tired to find out why.

Can anybody tell me what the java_home reference in the workers.properties file means? It refers to -at least at x86-64 systems- a non-existing directory, but everything seems to work (besides the build problem).
        Last edited by Guest; 12-06-2007, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Hmm, maybe I just neede some sleep, because now (after a nap and reboot) I can login as oxadmin on http://localhost/ox/admin/

Comment

I still have a problem with the admin-gui.
            When I want to add or change users, I receive this error:
            Code:
            Error code: Error occured in: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.extensions.OXUserMailfilterExtension! Errortext: com.openexchange.admin.rmi.exceptions.OXSieveHandlerInvalidCredentialsException: Authentication failed (SVL-0001,-366726345-90)
            I didn't change the oxadmin password yet. Does somebody have a clue how to solve this?

By the way, I changed the hyperion-opensuse_103 installer script again slightly. It adds the line
            Code:
            open-xchange-groupware: mysql
            to /etc/init.d/.depend.start. I also added some init info lines to the open-xchange-groupware script.
            Now you don't have to restart the script after a reboot. (The problem Martin Braun describes in the README file)

Currently I'm working on the integration of Spamassassin and Amavis-new in the script, hopefully this will work within the next 24 hours.

Comment

hi
              JAVA_HOME in workers.prop file indicates location of your JDK home dir. installation .

Originally posted by Gertjan View Post
              Hi, the admin-gui wasn't included indeed. But I updated the OpenSUSE 10.3 installer script. It can be found again on my website.

Small changelog:
              • On x86-64 systems, two files (pam_mysql.so and pam_mysql.la) were copied to the wrong place (/usr/lib instead of /usr/lib64). The files are now copied to both places when the /usr/lib64 directory exists. This caused the imap authentication problem.
              • The admin-gui is added to the installer.
              • The admin-gui will not be installed in /var/www, but in /srv/www/htdocs
              • Added some extra cvs dir's

I am still not able to login on the admin-gui (404 on /http:/localhost/ox/admin/) but I'm too tired to find out why.

Can anybody tell me what the java_home reference in the workers.properties file means? It refers to -at least at x86-64 systems- a non-existing directory, but everything seems to work (besides the build problem).

Comment

Thanks, mayank.

I also solved the imap/sieve error mentioned above. /etc/pam.d/sieve caused the problem. I renamed it and created a symlink to /etc/pam.d/imap instead and the admin-gui is working fine now.

Comment

Working...
                X