Homepage | Products | OX Knowledge Base | Support | Try Now | Contact | Company
OX Logo
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default OX Documents 7.6.1

    Hi,

    after the last big update of OX Documents the menu bar changed from german to english?!
    Bildschirmfoto 2014-11-17 um 17.13.36.png

    How can I change this to german?

    Thank you!

  2. #2

    Default

    A bit more details:

    the following language packages are (and were) installed:

    open-xchange-appsuite-help-de-de
    open-xchange-appsuite-help-drive-de-de
    open-xchange-appsuite-l10n-de-de
    open-xchange-appsuite-l10n-en-us
    open-xchange-documents-help-de-de
    open-xchange-l10n-de-de
    open-xchange-l10n-en-us

    Before the update everything was in German!

    Cheers

  3. #3

    Default

    i can confirm this issue, seems to be a bug, i have created a bug-report.

  4. #4

    Default

    Thank you!

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi,

    same problem after a bunch of updates?!

    When will the language "problem" be solved?

    Regards

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Once we found out what the problem is.
    I haven't seen this myself. My own installation (and a lot of others) does not show this issue. Something is special on your system to cause the issue and as long as the root cause is not known it's not clear how to fix it and if it even needs a fix in software.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    494

    Default

    But if pewi has filed a bugreport he might know more? Any pointer to a public bugzilla entry?

  8. #8

    Default

    Actually I have a "standard" installation (followed your installation guide) and have not adjusted any of the properties file. So do not know why it should be "special". But anyway...

    Can I provide you some information (logs etc)?

    Thank you
    Regards

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    494

    Default

    I would try to gather some information via firebug or another browser web console watching the http requests. It might give you a hint, if there are some unexpected 404s or something like this or any other hint why the wrong locale is being used. The backend logs most likely won't help.

  10. #10

    Default

    I tried but do not see any suspicious lines/hints/messages/etc. in firebug. Also tested in Safari (developer view) but do not see anything either. Did a fresh OX App Suite installation in a VM and experience the same issue. So it is definitely not only on my side (configuration).

    Regards

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •