Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails show up multiple times in inbox

Hi guys!

This is a problem we have in our OX App Suite deployment. Users report that emails in their inbox (or whatever folder they are in) are sometimes "multiplied". Refreshing the browser (Chrome) fixes it, but it's only temporary and they are all pretty annoyed by it. This happens a lot during the day. What I mean exactly by this:

Normally the folder should look like this:

email1
    email2
    email3
    email4

When this error happens it looks like this:

email1
    email1
    email2
    email2
    email2
    email3
    email3

You get the idea.

Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on how to solve it? I can post more information if that would help.

Thanks in advance

Please provide the exact versions of your Open-Xchange system. I'm not aware that current versions would show this behaviour.

Comment

Thank you for responding Wolfgang.
      My version is:

Interface version: 7.6.1 Rev5
      Server version: 7.6.1-Rev5

Comment

Hi,

I had the same problem a few weeks ago with UCS 3.2 and Open-Xchange 7.6.1 (I don't know the exact version ). I just made an update and the problem was solved.

kind regards
        Manuel

Comment

Yes, there was actually released an update a few days ago. I don't think it says explicitely that something like this was fixed but would still be interesting if it was.

Comment

Well, we installed the latest update and now they say that the bug is no more. Thanks for the help guys, it was a really nasty bug I'm glad its fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X