Few theming questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few theming questions

I'm currently running Open-Xchange community edition and I'm trying to change the theme. Unfortunately there were three things I couldn't accomplish and was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.
    • I'm unable to change the color of the folder-counter (the count for unread messages). Tried to change colours in the definition.less and style.less file and even tried to change the css themselves, without any luck.
    • Changing the appointment color for reserved (appointment-reserved), only changes the bold bar on the left of the appointment, not the lighter and hover colour.
    • I'm unable to change the front / login-page, the wiki seems not complete or not up-to-date, cause it wouldn't load any other theme than the login.

I'm no UI expert for the first two items.

Can you explain what you tried for the third to identify where the documentation lacks clarity or completeness?

Comment

What I tried is more or less what this page suggests.

I created a directory specifically for the login page, /opt/open-xchange/appsuite/app/themes/customlogin.
      In this loginpage directory, I copied the login.less from the /opt/open-xchange/appsuite/app/themes/login folder.
      I renamed the login.less to style.less an I also copied a definations.less file to this folder.

I made some changes to the color on the style.less page, especially for the wallpaper.

Than I ran the update-themes.sh.

I edit the as-config.yml as follows.
      Code:
      # Override certain settings
      default:
          host: all
          signinTheme: customlogin

# Override certain settings for certain hosts
      #myhost:
      #    host: myexchange.myhost.mytld
      #    someConfig: some overriding value
      No sure if necessary, but I restarted the open-xchange service.

After this I went to the webpage and unfortunately still the default login page is displayed.

Comment

Since I don't see an edit button, I fixed it by running the following command on the server:
        Code:
        touch-appsuite

Comment

Working...
        X